USAGE & SAFETY
Adults and children over 12 years:
1.Remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle. 2.Carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area. 3.Once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area. 4.Fold used patches so that the adhesive side sticks to itself, and safely discard used patches or pieces of cut patches where children and pets cannot get to them. 5. Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
Important Safety Information
• You should not use this product if you are sensitive to local anesthetics such as lidocaine, or to any of the other ingredients in LidoPatch.
• Even a used LidoPatch patch contains lidocaine. A small child or a pet could suffer serious adverse effects from chewing or swallowing a new or used
• LidoPatch patch. Store and dispose of patches out of the reach of children, pets, and others.Never reuse a patch.
• LidoPatch patches should be worn for no more than 12 hours a day.
• Avoid the use of external heat sources, such as heating pads or electric blankets, as this has not been studied.
• Allergic reactions, though rare, can occur.
During or immediately after using LIDODERM, the skin around the patch may develop a change in color, colored spots, irritation, itching, flaking of the skin, rash, bruising, swelling, pimple-like raised skin, a cyst containing fluid, pain, burning, or abnormal sensation. These reactions are generally mild and go away on their own within a few minutes to hours
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: arthritis, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains, sprains & bruises.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to lidocaine or menthol. Do not use if pouch is damaged or opened.
Handling and Disposal
• hands should be washed after the handling and eye contact should be avoided.
• do not store patch outside the sealed envelope.
•apply immediately after removal from protected envelope.
•fold used patches so that the adhesive side sticks to itself and safely discard used patches or pieces of cut patches where children and pets cannot get them. kept out of the reach of children both before and after use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• excessive redness or irritation is present
• condition worsens • pain persists for more than 7 days
• symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of Reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
• adults: apply patch to affected area for a maximum of 12 hours. Do not use more than 1 patch every 24 hours.
• children: consult your physician
• remove protective film, gently apply to affected area.
Aloe Barbadensis, Diazolidinyl Urea, EDTA Disodium Salt, Glycerin, Iodopropynyl
Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 80, Propylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Water
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (866) 284-2948